I remember very well somewhere mid January this year as I spotted two books in a mart and went straight to get them even though that wasn’t the purpose for going to the mart.
Long story short I planned and spoke about reading a lot of books this year, but you know how cheap talk is, and how we can easily push things as reading aside when life happens…
I look back and I’m proud of myself for atleast one thing, being able to exceed my own expectations. ( I wanted to read like 12 books one a month for the year😃)I persisted even though sometimes I didn’t feel like reading, I read till I felt like doing it to the point where I couldn’t lay the book down.
So yeah, I know that anything I decide on I’m well able to do if only I stick to the decision made and remain consistent.
This year I was hungry for knowledge and I didn’t just want to know but to understand the things I was beginning to know. This hunger caused me to devour relevant books as a hungry lion pouncing on its prey.
So to all who want to become book addicts, I say find an area you need answers on and get books on that, atleast your desire to get answers will push you to read and if it does, stay consistent and persevere through busy schedules and laziness, yes!
So in no particular order, here are the books I’ve read and completed up to the time I write this post, I have some unfinished businesses and I know by the time we bid 2018 farewell I’d be done!
5 books that massively impacted my life in 2018
1. Anointing for exploits
2. The God chasers
3. Church shift
4. How faith works
5. The smart money woman
Basically the 5 books selection came out of this list of books read this year.
1. Anointing for exploits Bishop Oyedepo
2. understanding your covenant rights Bishop Oyedepo
3. Understanding the anointing kenneth Hagin
4. This is eternal Life Norbert Bosso
5. Waiting and Dating Dr.Myles Monroe
6. The Kingdom Driven Life Sunday Adeleja
7. Sharper than a two edged sword Andrew Womack
8. In His Presence E.W Kenyon
9. Evangelism by Fire
10. The God Chasers Tommy Tinney
11. Answers Awaiting In The Presence Of God(Creflo Dollar)
12. Who Moved my cheese Dr. Spencer Johnson
13. This same Jesus
14. What to do when nothing seems to work john
15. A common sense guide to fasting
16. understanding Tongues by David c. Pack
17. how to discipline yourself kenneth copeland
18. Treasures In Testimonies
19. The place called there John osteen
20. Chuch Shift Sunday Adeleja
21. Understanding the power of Faith Bishop Oyedepo
22. The Interceding Christian Kenneth Haggin
23. How Faith Works Fedrick Price
24. 100% answered prayer
25. how satan stops our prayers(combat in the heavenly realms) John Mulinde
26. All you ever wanted know about angels Oral Roberts
27. Life Management For Busy Women
28. All you need to have all your needs met by Bishop Oyedepo
29. Plans Purpose and pursuit Kenneth Hagin
30. Smart Money Woman
31. Spirit soul and body series Vol. 1 Kenneth Hagin
32. Spirit, body and soul series V.2 Kenneth Hagin
Have you read any of these? What books would you have me read? Any recommendations?
Book recommendations on these areas and any other you find intriguing.
5. Dreams and interpretations
I’d be much grateful having your recommendations so do let me hear from you 😉
Happy new year in advance!